Adventure Summer Camp
2021 Adventure Summer Camp
Adventure Summer Camp registration will begin Monday, May 3rd at 8 AM at the Recreation Center and end once spots are filled. SPOTS ARE LIMITED! Make sure you already have a birth certificate on file with us to make registration faster! Call us at 334-348-2684.
All required forms will be filled out during the registration process. Once spots are filled, we will begin a wait list.
At least one guardian per camper household is required to attend one Guardian Orientation meeting.
Guardian Orientation Meeting Option 1: Wednesday, June 2nd at 6:00PM.
Guardian Orientation Meeting Option 2: Friday, June 4th at 6:00PM.
Our Adventure Camp documents are available in the right-hand side column of this page. Please read over our Policies and Procedures as they have changed. Please read our COVID-19 Prevention Procedures and call us with any questions.
Camp will begin Monday, June 7th and end Friday, July 30th. There will be no camp on Monday, July 5th. Registration will only take place for Session 1 and during registration you can select which sessions you intend to attend. Once spots are filled, a wait-list will begin. We will use the wait-list to fill any empty slots in future sessions.
Field Trip Fee
Session 1: June 7th - June 18th
|At the time of registration|
Session 2: June 21st - July 2nd
|Thursday, June 17th by 8AM|
Session 3: July 6th - July 16th
|Thursday, July 1st by 8AM|
Session 4: July 19th - July 30th
|Thursday, July 15th by 8AM|
*For campers who qualify for the reduced registration fee ($40/session plus field trip fees), proof of Medicaid/assistance is REQUIRED at the time of registration.*
*Each session will consist of at least one guest speaker, one field trip, 4 art & crafts, and 2 sports demos.
Campers may be dropped off as early as 7:30AM. Breakfast will end at 9AM and camp activities will begin. Campers may be picked up beginning at 5PM. All campers must be picked up by 5:30PM or late fees will be charged.
Every week of camp will have a different theme. We encourage our campers and staff to have fun with these themes and feel free to wear clothes/accessories that correlate. The campers will have themed activities and crafts every week. The themes are below:
- Week 1: Color Explosion Week
- Week 2: Lights, Camera, Adventure Week
- Week 3: Kingdom: Animalia Week
- Week 4: Party in the USA Week
- Week 5: STEM Week
- Week 6: Showcase Week
- Week 7: Tropical Week
- Week 8: The Final Countdown Week
- We are accepting campers ages 6-11 as of September 1, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Birth Certificates are required at the time of registration
- All forms must be submitted at the time of registration
- Payment is due for Session 1 at the time of registration
- Guardian Orientation is required
- Adventure Camp will operate on a bi-weekly payment schedule
- Registration does not guarantee a spot holder for your child, you must make a payment to hold your child’s spot for future sessions
- To register your child for upcoming sessions, you must make a payment by the stated due date
How to Register
2021 Registration will only be offered in-person only at the Jug Brown Recreation Center and will begin Monday, May 3rd and will remain open until all spots have been filled. The spots are limited and will be first come, first served. Payment and paperwork are due at the time of registration.
- Completed required forms
- Copy of valid birth certificate
- Full payment for the first two weeks of camp