2020 Adventure Summer Camp
It’s finally here! Adventure Summer Camp registration will be ONLINE ONLY at https://eprd.recdesk.com/Community/Program. It will begin Monday, June 8th, at 8 AM. SPOTS ARE LIMITED! Make sure you already have a birth certificate on file with us to make registration faster! Call us at 334-348-2684.
All required forms will be filled out during the online registration process. Expect to spend up to 30 minutes registering. Once spots are filled, we will begin a wait list.
Our Adventure Camp documents are available in the right-hand side column of this page. Please read over our Policies and Procedures as they have changed. Please read our COVID-19 Prevention Procedures and call us with any questions.
Camp will begin Monday, June 22nd and end Friday, July 31st. There will be NO CAMP on July 3rd, 13th, and 14th. Registration will only take place for Session 1 online and during registration you can select which sessions you intend to attend. Once spots are filled, a wait-list will begin. We will use the wait-list to fill any empty slots in future sessions.
Session 1: June 22nd – July 2nd ($65)
Session 2: July 6th - July 17th ($60)
Session 3: July 20th - July 31st ($70)
*Each session will consist of at least one guest speaker, 4 art crafts, and 2 sports demos.
Every week of camp will have a different theme. We encourage our campers and staff to have fun with these themes and feel free to wear clothes/accessories that correlate. The campers will have themed activities and crafts every week. The themes are below:
- Week 1: Animal Week
- Week 2: Stars and Stripes Week
- Week 3: Out of this World Week
- Week 4: Disney Week
- Week 5: Nature Week
- Week 6: Water Week
- We are accepting campers ages 6-11 as of June 1, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Birth Certificates are due at the time of registration
- All forms must be submitted at the time of registration
- Payment is due for Session 1 at the time of registration ($65.00)
- Failure to provide mandatory information will place your child on a wait list
- Adventure Camp will operate on a bi-weekly payment schedule
- 2020 Registration will be ONLINE ONLY
- Registration does not guarantee a spot holder for your child, you must make a payment to hold your child’s spot for future sessions
- To register your child for upcoming sessions, you must make a payment by the stated due date
How to Register
2020 Registration will only be offered online and will begin Monday, June 8th and will remain open until all spots have been filled. The spots are limited and will be first come, first served. To register, please visit https://eprd.recdesk.com/Community/Program. Payment and paperwork are due at the time of registration.
Failure to have paperwork and payments by deadlines listed will result in registrant(s) being removed from the camp and a child on the wait list will fill their space.
- Completed required forms
- Copy of valid birth certificate
- Full payment for the first two weeks of camp