Board of Adjustment
- 4:30 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month
- City Hall
501 S Main Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
Representatives are required to be present for each request.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Anne Bridgette, Chairperson
- Ms. Jacque Hawkins, Vice-Chairperson
- Becky Hancock
- Gwen Gilley
- Steve Nagy
- Christopher Rogers, Supernumerary
- Warren Bowron, Supernumerary
Mission or Function
- Administrative review: To hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by the administrative official in the enforcement of this ordinance.
- Special Exception: To hear and decide only such special exception as the board of adjustments is specifically authorized to pass on by the terms of this ordinance; to decide such questions as are involved in determining whether special exceptions should be granted; and to grant special exceptions with such conditions and safeguards as are appropriate under this ordinance, or to deny special exceptions when not in harmony with the purpose and intent of this ordinance.
- Variances: To authorize upon appeal in specific cases such variances from the terms of this ordinance as will not be contrary to the public interest where, owing to special conditions, a literal enforcement of the provisions of this ordinance would result in unnecessary hardship.