Safety Awareness & Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.)
This is a free course for City of Enterprise residents.
THE SAFE COURSE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
Residents who wish to apply for the S.A.F.E. Course can pick up a registration form in the Office of the Chief at Enterprise City Hall. For additional information please contact Lieutenant Billy Haglund at 347-1211, ext. 2242.
- Alabama Firearm Laws
- Firearms Nomenclature
- Firearms Safety
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Personal Safety
- Situational Awareness
- 21 Years Old
- 25 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Appropriate Range Clothing
- Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
- Handgun Holster (Belt Holster Recommended)
- Serviceable Handgun (Revolver or Semi-Auto)